You can make an inquiry about this product. Your e-mail will not be leaked.
Ribbed Poly V-Belts
V-ribbed belts, also termed as Poly V-belts, can be described as flat cord-reinforced transmissions belts with length wise running triangular-shaped ribs with a top angle of 40. This construction leads to good support for all cords in the reinforcement and therefore an even load distribution is achieved.
• Oil resistant & antistatic
• High power transmission capacity
• Temperature range: -25 to +100
• Speed ratios over 1 : 30 are possible
• High maximum belt speed up to 50m/s
• Highly flexible, noise free & smooth running
• Can be used for speed ratios up to 1:30
The smallest profile PH is used in miniature drives and the next larger PJ in household equipment drives. The profile PK is mainly used in automotive applications and also used in industrial applications, while the larger profiles PL and PM are used in industrial and agricultural applications.
• Housekeeping electrical appliances: dryers, health keeping equipments.
• Work Tools: Harvester combines, power driven sprayers and engines for work tools.
• Machine tools: N C lathes, milling machines, drilling machines and grinding machines.
• Industrial Machines: High speed printing Machines, flour grinders, agitators, air blowers,Generators,PU Compressors. • Others: Broadcasting equipment derives & hovercrafts.